Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yosemite NP

Feb 26, 2013 Tue
Since I’m staying here in Chowchilla CA waiting for the gang to show up for the weekend I took a trip up to Yosemite. The weather was perfect. Unfortunately perfect weather in Yosemite is BORING when it comes to photography. There were still patches of snow and the truck was a mess from all the melted snow and gravel on the road. I had it detailed today. It looks much better, but someone nailed me in the parking lot AGAIN. I have ANOTHER big ding in the side. Some people are soooooo rude. I did manage to catch a rainbow in Bridle Veil Falls.


Rainbow in Bridle Veil Falls - Yosemite NP CA
Bridle Veil Falls Rainbow - Yosemite NP CA
Half Dome - Yosemite NP CA
Valley Floor View - Yosemite NP CA

Raven - Yosemite NP CA
Raven - Yosemite NP CA

No comments:

Post a Comment