Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Consumnes Rever Preserve


Feb 12, 2013 Tue
After three visits to my doctor and learning I have gout, I finally convinced her to refer me to a podiatrist so I can find out if I have additional problems with my feet. Now I’m waiting to hear from the pod doc to make an appointment. I should be able to call and make an appointment, but noooooooo, I have to wait for them to call me. Sutter Medical is really going downhill.
While I’m waiting I stopped by the Consumnes River Preserve and found a few of the usual birdies.
For more information on the Preserve and directions go to 
http://www.cosumnes.org/


Red-tailed Hawk ready to go after prey

Lots-O-geese at Consumnes River Preserve


White-fronted Geese Landing
White-fronted Geese Landing



Greater White-fronted Goose
Sandhill Crane
Pintail
Green-winged Teal
Gadwall
American Kestrel
Lincoln's Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment