Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hanging out in the mountains of Northern Maine


Aug 29, 2012 Wed
I decided to hide out in the mountains of Northern Maine until the Labor Day craziness has passed. I’ve been playing along the Maine - New Hampshire boarder. I’ve been driving the back roads in the area and exploring the White Mountain National Forest. I have found some beautiful scenic drives, interesting architecture, and a couple of covered bridges.
I found the sign, but not the moose
Screw Auger Falls in Grafton Notch State Park ME
Road side park on highway 17 ME
Crocker Pond in The White Mountains National Forest
Mooselookmeguntic Lake from the Height of Land turnout on highway 17 ME
Andover Town Hall ME
Private Residence - Typical architecture in the area
Sunday River Covered Bridge Near Bethal ME
Lovejoy Covered Bridge - Andover ME

No comments:

Post a Comment