Thursday, June 21, 2012

Backyard Birds in MO

With all the activities with friends and family I only spent two days photographing the birds in the area. I spent one day at my nieces feeders and one day at my sister and brother-in-law's feeders. I guess some day I'll have a lot of time to photograph MO birds.

Summer Tanager Male

Red-bellied Woodpecker

Bluejay young begging for food

Tufted Titmouse young begging for food

Backyard Feeder with American Goldfinch, Housefinch, and White-breasted Nuthatch

Downey Woodpecker

White-breasted Nuthatch

Black-capped Chickadee

American Goldfinch

Northern Cardinal Male

Northern Cardinal Female

Chipping Sparrow

2 comments:

  1. So many birds, so little time. Do you have to traipse far and wide to get all these bird shots or do they come and pose for you? ;-)
    Keep em' coming....oh nice flowers too.
    Irene S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete