Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas with the family



Dec 27, 2012 Thurs
Christmas with the family was great. I spent a lot of time off my feet, so I didn’t do much visiting or sightseeing. I was going to get back on the road the day after Christmas, but there was too much snow on the road. I finally left MO on the 27th. By the time I reached Little Rock AR they had been hit by a record breaking snow storm and trees and power lines were down for miles. I found an RV park that had power and pulled into my spot with the truck in 4 wheel drive. The next morning I decided to head south on highway 20 to highway 10. I followed highway 10 all the way to CA. 



My little trailer parked at my nieces house in MO
It was cold in MO
Had to use 4 wheel drive to get in and out of the campground in Little Rock AR

No comments:

Post a Comment